What to do when your property manager won’t get matters resolved?  – Linda, NSW

If you are a tenant and the matter relates to an issue within your apartment, you may be able to apply to the tribunal in your state for a ruling requiring that your landlord/property manager complies. If the matter relates to common property, your building or strata manager may be able to assist.