I am thinking of buying into a unit block. How do I find out about their strata, if they are having problems, or if the scheme has any planned future works that I will have to contribute to? – Judy, NSW

You can pre-arrange it with the strata management company to conduct an inspection. You need to pay the inspection fee as regulated by government. You can also take the help of a solicitor who can research about and verify the strata company on your behalf.

We are always happy to help you select from our range of services and offerings. Feel free to call us and make an appointment with our strata managers today or email us at picagroup@picagroup.com.au.