Someone in my building is making a lot of noise at night. What can I do?

You should always try to resolve the problem yourself first by calmly approaching them. If you don’t notice any change, or feel intimidated, you can escalate the issue by asking your owners corporation/body corporate to issue them with the relevant notice to comply, then seek a fine if they continue to make noise. If this does not resolve the issue you can apply for mediation/conciliation through the relevant state party: