Our tenant in has requested to keep a dog. Where can we get a copy of the form “Request to keep a pet” that is required to be submitted to the Body Corp. – Wendy, NSW

Answer: Hi Wendy,

Different bodies corporate will have different forms. It would be best to contact the body corporate manager, whose details can be found on your levy notices. If you cannot contact your body corporate manager directly, try getting in contact with their secretary.

Start with your levy notice though, as it is the best place to find these details.