I’ve just bought into a complex of villas over 55’s. In one of them, lives a son of the late owner for over 12 months after his father died. He is living there with his girl friend, both about 40 years old and he claims hes found a loophole to stay here because hes on a disability pension. He’s a drug addict and so is the girlfriend and brings shady characters here. What is the procedure to evict someone like that? – Irene, NSW