I’m renting at a building in Sydney’s CBD. If I have a problem with the building manager, what we can do? – Eve, NSW

Answer: We’d advise sharing your concern with the building manager and if you’re not satisfied with the outcome, you can escalate it to your managing property agent or the owner if you’re renting.