I have a problem with the cracks in drainage in my bathroom under the bathroom floor slab but within the boundary of the villa unit itself. Is repair my problem or that of the body corporate? – Robert, NSW

Hello Robert, any plumbing issues underneath the floor are the owners corporation responsibility. Please advise your strata manager about the issues, as they will be able to assist.