COVID-19 StrataFAQ | I’m working at home from my apartment – can I still commence a renovation?
Q: I’m working at home from my apartment – can I still commence a renovation?
A: Evaluate if commencing renovation works is necessary, and ideally postpone this if you can.
If you go ahead, please consider:
- Adherence to your strata property by-laws/building rules
- Consider your neighbours who are working from home
- Your project may come to a halt due to the change in health of contractors
- There may be shortages or delays of materials and products
- Enhanced cleaning is required, prepare for additional costs.
To receive COVID-19 updates for managing community living, sign up here.