Are there any laws related to an owner taking videos of other residents who are on common property such as the pool area or car park, without their knowledge? – Merryl, VIC

This appears to be a case of invasion of privacy and therefore could be a civil matter. We recommend that you contact the Victorian police and report the matter.

You should also notify your owners corporation manager about the situation and pass on the police report number so they have it on file.